Knowledgebase: Installation Issues
ProfitGrabber will not run in Windows Vista
Posted by *Shannon - ProfitGrabber Support*, Last modified by on 13 March 2009 11:19 AM
We have found that ProfitGrabber runs very well on Vista. However, since Microsoft has not yet finalized all the components of the Vista operating system, please follow the procedure below to complete installation of ProfitGrabber on Vista operating system. Please follow the steps below:|
1. Right Click on the ProfitGrabber Pro Icon on your desktop and select Properties. Select the tab labeled Compatibility.
2. Under Compatibility Mode, select the drop-down menu and left click on “Windows XP (Service Pack 2).
3. Place a check mark in the box labeled “Run this program in compatibility mode for”.
4. Under Privilege Level place a check mark in the box labeled “Run this program as an administrator”.
5. Click on the Apply button in the lower right corner of this box, and then click on OK.
6. Run ProfitGrabber and complete the registration process using the serial number on your ProfitGrabber CD Case. Also, the same instructions are included on a special sheet that can be found inside the ProfitGrabber box.